I am a first year Ph.D. student at the College of Information Sciences and Technology, at Penn State University. I am currently working with Dr. Saeed Abdullah at the Well-being and Health Innovation Lab, where I’m primarily involved in investigating and addressing issues in the domain of behavioural health through novel ubiquitous systems.
Prior to joining Penn State, I graduated from Shiv Nadar University, with a Bachelor’s of Technology in Computer Science. As a part of my undergraduate research, I worked on investigating and analyzing inter-human interactions in two broad domains: the familial sphere and peer groups within student communities. You can take a look at my past work here.
Feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.
- 10/18 I will be presenting my research at the Broadening Participation Workshop at UbiComp’18.
- 08/18 I have been awarded the Jordan H. Rednor Graduate Fellowship!
- 03/18 I have been awarded the ACM-W Scholarship!
- 01/18 Our work analyzing peer group interactions has been accepted at ACM CHI’18 Student Research Competition!
- 01/18 I will be an intern at Dell this Spring for my bachelor’s thesis.
- 10/17 I was awarded a SIGMOBILE Travel Grant to present our paper on familial engagement at HumanSys!
- 08/17 Our paper on analyzing familial interactions got accepted at HumanSys’17, co-located with SenSys’17!